Who is Tina Burner? Meet the Drag Queen Who Set the Stage on Fire
Tina Burner is a drag queen who has been making waves in the drag scene for years. She is known for her fiery personality, her comedy skills, and her signature red, orange, and yellow outfits. She was also one of the contestants on season 13 of RuPaul’s Drag Race, where she showcased her talents and charisma.
In this article, we will explore Tina Burner’s background, achievements, and style. We will also give you some tips on how to recreate her iconic looks and channel her energy.
Tina Burner’s Background and Achievements
Tina Burner was born in New York City and grew up in a musical family. She started performing at a young age and was part of a boy band called 5th Ring. She later transitioned to drag and adopted the name Tina Burner, inspired by the singer Tina Turner and her love for fire-themed costumes.
Tina Burner has been a staple in the New York drag scene for over a decade. She has won several awards and titles, such as Miss Fire Island, National Miss Comedy Queen, and Entertainer of the Year. She has also performed at various venues and events, such as Broadway Bares, The Laurie Beechman Theatre, and DragCon.
Tina Burner made her national debut on season 13 of RuPaul’s Drag Race, where she competed against 12 other queens for the crown. She impressed the judges and the viewers with her humor, confidence, and runway looks. She also formed a close bond with fellow contestants Kandy Muse and Gottmik, forming the group “The Mean Girls”. She made it to the top six before being eliminated by RosÃ© in a lip sync battle.
Tina Burner’s Style and Inspiration
Tina Burner’s style is bold, bright, and campy. She loves to wear outfits that are inspired by fire, such as flames, matches, candles, and hot sauce bottles. She also likes to incorporate references to pop culture, politics, and history in her looks. Some of her most memorable outfits include a Ronald McDonald-inspired dress, a Lady Liberty costume with a torch wig, and a Tina Turner-inspired fringe dress.
Tina Burner’s inspiration comes from various sources, such as drag legends, comedians, singers, and actors. She cites Joan Rivers, Bette Midler, Carol Burnett, Lucille Ball, Divine, and of course Tina Turner as some of her influences. She also draws inspiration from her own life experiences and personal struggles.
How to Recreate Tina Burner’s Looks and Energy
If you want to emulate Tina Burner’s style and energy, here are some tips to help you:
- Use red, orange, and yellow as your main colors. You can mix and match different shades and patterns to create contrast and interest.
- Accessorize with fire-themed items, such as flame earrings, matches necklaces, or hot sauce purses.
- Add some sparkle and shine to your outfits with sequins, glitter, or rhinestones.
- Don’t be afraid to go big with your hair and makeup. You can wear wigs in different styles and colors or add extensions to your natural hair. You can also experiment with different eye shadows, lipsticks, and blushes to create dramatic effects.
- Be confident and funny. Tina Burner is known for her witty remarks, hilarious jokes, and sassy attitude. You can channel her energy by being yourself, expressing your opinions, and making people laugh.
Tina Burner is a drag queen who has inspired many people with her talent, personality, and style. She is a true entertainer who knows how to light up the stage. We hope you enjoyed learning more about her and that you will try some of her looks and tips.