EUROSTAR Onyx-3S FLASH FILE MT6580 5.1 ALL VERSONE FIRMWARE
How to Download and Install EUROSTAR Onyx-3S Flash File MT6580 5.1 All Verson Firmware
If you are looking for a way to update your EUROSTAR Onyx-3S smartphone to the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop version, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to download and install the EUROSTAR Onyx-3S flash file MT6580 5.1 all verson firmware on your device. This firmware will help you fix any software issues, such as bootloop, hang on logo, virus infection, or performance problems.
Before you proceed, make sure that you have a backup of your important data, as flashing the firmware will erase everything on your phone. Also, ensure that your battery is charged at least 50% to avoid any interruptions during the process. You will also need a PC or laptop, a USB cable, and some tools and drivers that we will provide below.
Download EUROSTAR Onyx-3S Flash File MT6580 5.1 All Verson Firmware
The first step is to download the EUROSTAR Onyx-3S flash file MT6580 5.1 all verson firmware from the link below. This is a zip file that contains the scatter file, the flash tool, and the USB drivers.
Install USB Drivers and Flash Tool
The next step is to install the USB drivers and the flash tool on your PC or laptop. These are essential for connecting your phone to the computer and flashing the firmware.
To install the USB drivers, extract the zip file you downloaded and open the folder named “Drivers”. Then run the setup.exe file and follow the instructions on the screen.
To install the flash tool, extract the zip file you downloaded and open the folder named “Flash Tool”. Then run the flash_tool.exe file as administrator.
Flash EUROSTAR Onyx-3S Flash File MT6580 5.1 All Verson Firmware
The final step is to flash the EUROSTAR Onyx-3S flash file MT6580 5.1 all verson firmware on your phone. Follow these steps carefully:
- Turn off your phone and remove the battery (if removable).
- Open the flash tool on your PC or laptop and click on the “Scatter-loading” button.
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the zip file and select the scatter file named “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt”.
- Make sure that all the boxes are checked and click on the “Download” button.
- Connect your phone to the PC or laptop using a USB cable while holding the volume down or volume up button (depending on your phone model).
- The flash tool will detect your phone and start flashing the firmware.
- Wait for the process to complete and do not disconnect or interrupt it.
- When you see a green circle with a check mark, it means that the flashing is done.
- Disconnect your phone and put back the battery (if removable).
- Turn on your phone and enjoy the new Android 5.1 Lollipop version on your EUROSTAR Onyx-3S smartphone.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed the EUROSTAR Onyx-3S flash file MT6580 5.1 all verson firmware on your device. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to leave a comment below.