Download MaterialPods: AirPods battery
Download MaterialPods: AirPods battery
If you own a pair of AirPods and an Android device, you may have noticed that you can’t see the battery level of your wireless earbuds on your phone. This can be frustrating, especially when you don’t want to run out of juice in the middle of listening to music, watching a video, or making a call. Fortunately, there is a solution for this problem. It’s called MaterialPods, an app that shows AirPods battery level on Android devices.
What are MaterialPods and why do you need them?
MaterialPods is an app that shows AirPods battery level on Android devices
MaterialPods is an app developed by Pryshedko-Dev, a Ukrainian developer who wanted to bring the experience of iPhone users to Android users. The app allows you to see the battery level of your AirPods and their case on your Android phone, just like you would on an iPhone. You can also see the battery level in your notifications bar, so you don’t have to open the app every time.
MaterialPods has many features and customization options
MaterialPods is not just a simple battery indicator. It also has many features and customization options that make it more useful and enjoyable. For example, you can:
- Change the UI parameters, such as the size, position, color, transparency, and animation of the battery interface
- Choose between a dark or light theme for the app and the widget
- Use the search feature to find your AirPods if they are connected but not in your ears
- Adjust the volume, play/pause music, or activate Google Assistant by tapping on your AirPods (requires Pro version)
- Make your AirPods ring if they are lost out of the case (requires Pro version)
MaterialPods supports different models of AirPods and PowerBeats
MaterialPods is compatible with different models of AirPods and PowerBeats, including:
- AirPods Pro 2
- AirPods Pro 1
- AirPods Gen 3
- AirPods Gen 2
- AirPods Gen 1
- AirPods Max
- PowerBeats Pro
The app can detect which model you are using and show the appropriate battery interface accordingly. For example, if you are using AirPods Pro, you will see the noise cancellation and transparency modes on the screen.
How to download and install MaterialPods on your Android device?
Download MaterialPods from Google Play Store or APKPure
The easiest way to download and install MaterialPods on your Android device is to use the Google Play Store. You can search for the app by typing “MaterialPods” in the search bar, or you can use this link: MaterialPods – AirPod battery app – Apps on Google Play. Alternatively, you can also download the APK file from APKPure, a website that provides safe and verified APK files for Android apps. You can use this link: MaterialPods – AirPod battery app for Android – APK Download. However, you will need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources on your device settings before installing the APK file.
Grant permissions and enable notifications for MaterialPods
After installing MaterialPods on your device, you will need to grant some permissions and enable notifications for the app to work properly. The app will ask for the following permissions:
- Location: This is required to scan for nearby Bluetooth devices and connect to your AirPods.
- Phone: This is required to show the battery level when you are on a call.
- Storage: This is required to save your settings and preferences.
You will also need to enable notifications for MaterialPods, so that you can see the battery level in your notifications bar. To do this, go to your device settings, tap on Apps and notifications, tap on MaterialPods, tap on Notifications, and turn on the toggle for Show notifications.
Pair your AirPods with your Android device via Bluetooth
The final step is to pair your AirPods with your Android device via Bluetooth. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the lid of your AirPods case and press and hold the button on the back until the LED flashes white.
- Go to your device settings, tap on Bluetooth, and turn it on.
- Tap on Pair new device and look for your AirPods in the list of available devices.
- Tap on your AirPods and confirm the pairing request.
- Put your AirPods in your ears and enjoy!