Codecvisa.zip: A Powerful Video Codec Analyzer for Professionals and Researchers
If you are looking for a powerful video codec analyzer that can handle various formats and codecs, such as H.265/HEVC, H.264/AVC/MVC, GOOGLE VP8/VP9, MPEG2 Video and YUV video codecs, you should check out Codecvisa.zip. Codecvisa.zip is a software tool developed by Codecian Co. Ltd., a company dedicated to video codec analysis and optimization.
Codecvisa.zip has many unique features that make it a perfect tool for video codec developers, researchers, students and enthusiasts. Some of these features are:
- Decode Stage Display: You can see the decoded video frames in different stages, such as Final, Pre LP-filter, Predicted and Residual data and IDCT Coefficient. This helps you understand how the video codec works and how it affects the video quality.
- MB Pixel Info: You can see the detailed information of each macroblock (MB), such as ref list, MB type, intra/inter prediction info, LP filter strength info, etc. This helps you analyze the coding efficiency and performance of the video codec.
- Encoding Statistics: You can see the encoding statistics of the video stream, such as encoding rate, average QP, MB bits for each type, etc. This helps you optimize the encoding parameters and settings of the video codec.
- Header Element Tree: You can see the hierarchical structure of the header elements of the video stream, such as NAL units, slices, SEIs, etc. This helps you understand the syntax and semantics of the video codec.
- YUV Component Analysis: You can see the histogram and statistics of each YUV component of the video stream, such as Y, U and V. This helps you evaluate the color quality and accuracy of the video codec.
- Info Dump: You can dump the decoded YUV output, MB info and header info to text files for further analysis or processing.
Codecvisa.zip supports various file formats, such as MP4/3GP, MPEG2 Transport/Program Stream, FLV, MKV/Webm. It also supports playback on display and decoding order. You can select one of the three versions to download: Codecvisa.zip for WindowsÂ®, Codecvisa.zip for Linux or Codecvisa.zip for Mac OS X. After installation, you can trial it for 20 days. After that, you must buy a license if you want to continue using it.
If you want to learn more about Codecvisa.zip or buy a license, please visit http://codecian.com/. You can also check out their other product Pelscope, a powerful pixel scope tool for video analysis. Codecian Co. Ltd. is always updating their products with new features and improvements. If you have any feedback or suggestions for them, please contact them at email@example.com.
Codecvisa.zip is a powerful video codec analyzer for professionals and researchers who want to learn and optimize various video codecs. Download it today and see for yourself!