Cassie Ryder: The Rising Star of Romantic Suspense
Cassie Ryder is a new author who has taken the world of romantic suspense by storm. Her debut novel, Viral Avenger, was published in 2010 and received rave reviews from readers and critics alike. The book follows the adventures of a college student who becomes infected with a deadly virus and has to stop a terrorist plot with the help of a handsome FBI agent.
Cassie Ryder was born and raised in Ashburn, Virginia, where she developed a love for writing and reading at an early age. She graduated from Auld College with a degree in journalism and worked as a reporter for a local newspaper before pursuing her dream of becoming a novelist. She is inspired by authors such as Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, and Lisa Gardner.
Cassie Ryder is currently working on her second novel, which will be a sequel to Viral Avenger. She lives in Ashburn with her husband, Daniel, and their cat, Milo. She enjoys traveling, hiking, and watching movies in her spare time.
In this article, we will take a closer look at Viral Avenger, the thrilling novel that has captivated millions of readers around the world. We will also give you a sneak peek of what to expect from the upcoming sequel, which promises to be even more exciting and suspenseful.
What is Viral Avenger about?
Viral Avenger is a romantic suspense novel that combines action, adventure, mystery, and romance in a fast-paced and gripping story. The protagonist is Jenna Carter, a smart and brave college student who loves science and journalism. She is working on a project about bioterrorism for her class when she accidentally gets exposed to a deadly virus that was stolen from a secret lab by a terrorist group. The virus gives her superhuman abilities, but also puts her life in danger.
Jenna soon finds out that she is not the only one who has been infected. The terrorists have unleashed the virus on several targets across the country, causing chaos and panic. They also have a sinister plan to use the virus as a weapon of mass destruction. Jenna teams up with Ryan Cooper, a charming and handsome FBI agent who is assigned to stop the terrorists. Together, they embark on a perilous journey to find a cure for the virus and prevent a catastrophe.
Along the way, Jenna and Ryan face many obstacles and enemies, as well as their own feelings for each other. They discover secrets and lies that will change their lives forever. They also realize that they are not only fighting for their own survival, but for the fate of the world.
What makes Viral Avenger unique?
Viral Avenger is not your typical romantic suspense novel. It has several elements that make it stand out from other books in the genre. Here are some of them:
- It has a strong and relatable heroine who is not afraid to take risks and fight for what she believes in.
- It has a swoon-worthy and loyal hero who is not only a skilled agent, but also a caring and supportive partner.
- It has a realistic and timely plot that explores the dangers and implications of bioterrorism and genetic engineering.
- It has a captivating and unpredictable storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat with twists and turns.
- It has a perfect balance of action, romance, humor, and emotion that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer.
What can we expect from the sequel?
If you loved Viral Avenger, you will be happy to know that Cassie Ryder is working on a sequel that will continue the story of Jenna and Ryan. The sequel will be titled Viral Justice, and it will be released in 2023. Here are some details about the sequel:
- It will take place six months after the events of Viral Avenger.
- It will follow Jenna and Ryan as they try to adjust to their new lives after stopping the terrorists and finding a cure for the virus.
- It will introduce new characters and challenges that will test their relationship and their abilities.
- It will reveal more secrets and conspiracies that will put them in danger again.
- It will have more action, romance, drama, and surprises that will keep you hooked until the end.
Cassie Ryder has said that she is very excited about the sequel and hopes that her fans will enjoy it as much as she does. She has also thanked her readers for their support and feedback, and encouraged them to follow her on her website and social media accounts for more updates and sneak peeks.