buy one piece swimsuit
How to Buy One Piece Swimsuit That Flatters Your Figure
One piece swimsuits are a classic and versatile choice for any woman who wants to enjoy the beach or pool without worrying about wardrobe malfunctions. But how do you find the perfect one piece swimsuit that suits your style, budget, and body type? Here are some tips to help you buy one piece swimsuit that flatters your figure and makes you feel confident and comfortable.
Know Your Body Shape
The first step to buy one piece swimsuit that flatters your figure is to know your body shape. There are four main body shapes: hourglass, pear, apple, and rectangle. Each body shape has its own strengths and weaknesses, and knowing yours can help you choose a one piece swimsuit that accentuates your best features and minimizes your problem areas.
- Hourglass: If you have an hourglass shape, you have a balanced proportion of bust and hips, with a defined waist. You can wear almost any style of one piece swimsuit, but look for ones that highlight your curves and support your bust. Avoid ones that are too loose or too tight, as they can make you look bulky or flat.
- Pear: If you have a pear shape, you have a smaller bust and a larger hips and thighs. You can wear one piece swimsuits that draw attention to your upper body and create the illusion of a fuller bust. Look for ones that have ruffles, frills, prints, or embellishments on the top, and solid colors or vertical stripes on the bottom. Avoid ones that have horizontal stripes or high-cut legs, as they can make your hips look wider.
- Apple: If you have an apple shape, you have a larger bust and a smaller hips and waist. You can wear one piece swimsuits that balance out your proportions and create the illusion of a slimmer waist. Look for ones that have shirring, ruching, or diagonal lines on the torso, and wide straps or halter necks to support your bust. Avoid ones that have plunging necklines or low backs, as they can make your bust look saggy.
- Rectangle: If you have a rectangle shape, you have a straight silhouette with little definition in the bust, waist, and hips. You can wear one piece swimsuits that create curves and add some volume to your figure. Look for ones that have padding, push-up, or underwire cups on the top, and ruffles, frills, or cut-outs on the bottom. Avoid ones that are too plain or too boxy, as they can make you look flat or shapeless.
Choose the Right Size
The second step to buy one piece swimsuit that flatters your figure is to choose the right size. A one piece swimsuit that is too big or too small can ruin your look and make you feel uncomfortable. To find your correct size, you need to measure your bust, waist, and hips in inches or centimeters, and compare them with the size chart of the brand or store you are buying from. If you are in between sizes, it is better to size up than size down, as you can always adjust the straps or make some alterations if needed.
Pick a Color and Pattern That Suits You
The third step to buy one piece swimsuit that flatters your figure is to pick a color and pattern that suits you. The color and pattern of your one piece swimsuit can make a big difference in how you look and feel. Here are some general guidelines to help you choose:
- If you have fair skin, you can wear bright colors like red, pink, orange, or yellow to add some warmth and contrast to your complexion. Avoid colors that are too pale or too dark, as they can wash you out or make you look dull.
- If you have medium skin, you can wear most colors except for beige, brown, or olive green, as they can blend in with your skin tone and make you look bland. You can also experiment with different patterns like floral, geometric, or animal prints to add some fun and personality to your look.
- If you have dark skin, you can wear light colors like white, cream, or pastel shades to create a striking contrast and highlight your skin tone. Avoid colors that are too close to your skin tone like black or navy blue, as they can make